There are also radio control models that you can purchase at the store. Some of these you have to assemble yourself as well. I received a radio control model airplane for Christmas one year, and had to assemble it myself. It made me feel good to assemble it. I felt intelligent, like I was building my own plane or flying machine. I have had radio control cars that I did not have to assemble. Once, however, I did try to make my own changes to a radio control car. I had just recently seen the movie "Back to the Future," how the car hit the wire at 88 miles and hour when the lightning struck the tower and it sent the car traveling through time.

I decided to try it with my radio control car. I plugged the antenna of my control into a plug socket, and drove my car toward the antenna, so that the antenna from the car would hit the controls antenna, just like in "Back to Future," the car's antenna hit the 6302 Deep Groove Ball Bearings Suppliers wire across the road. Well, my car did not travel through time. There was a little bit of a shock when the antennas touched, and then my radio control car never really worked the same again. It started doing weird things like turning in the wrong direction from where I was turning it. It was like it got a mind of its own. It became a little stubborn to, and sometimes would only go a little bit and then stop. Like Frankenstein, I made my car come to life with an electrical shock.

The point is that everyone should get a model hobby. It is completely natural and healthy for humans to experiment, try new things, and invent things. Satisfy your curiosity or your children's curiosity with things that are constructive and educational rather than satisfying your curiosity with things that might not be as helpful to one's long term health and happiness.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Cynthia روستا Tak Avaz Music شبکه خبر موزیک با بینجو خواهی یافت! دانلود موزيک جديد